Dodona has several goals for the future. These include:
- Finishing the web interface, so you don't have to use zephyr.
- Switching to the Penn Tree Bank (or Google N-gram Corpus) for a larger vocabulary and more training data.
- Giving her an "awareness" of concepts, so she can actually do a semantic analysis of the sentence, instead of a statistical one, perhaps by linking her to a database such as ConceptNet.
- Linking her to Wikipedia, so she has knowledge on many more topics.
- Tie her to the SIPB whats database, so she can answer questions like "what is foo?".